Vehicle manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has introduced the prototype version of its first flex-fuel car. Let us tell you that the company unveiled its first hatchback Maruti WagonR Flex Fuel model during the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers held in Delhi.
What will be new in Maruti Suzuki WagonR FFV?
This will be the first car from Maruti Suzuki that will run on a mixture of ethanol and petrol. Let us tell you that this car will run on 20 per cent E20 (ethanol) and 85 per cent (E85) fuel. Let us tell you that the engine of this car has been upgraded. This car has been designed and developed locally by the engineers of Maruti Suzuki.
To ensure the durability of the engine and vehicle, Maruti Suzuki has also upgraded other mechanical components, i.e. parts in this car, along with developing an engine management system, new fuel pump and fuel injector. This latest car will comply with BS6 Phase II emission norms.
In the prototype version of this Maruti Suzuki Car, the company has given a 1.2-litre petrol engine which will generate power of 88.5bhp at 6000rpm and peak torque of 113Nm at 4400rpm. This engine has been brought with 5-speed manual transmission.
The curtain has been lifted from the Maruti Suzuki WagonR Flex Fuel model, but the company will launch this car in 2025.
How much will this flex-fuel car cost?
Now the question must be arising in the mind of many people that compared to the standard petrol variant of this car, will the price of a flex fuel vehicle be higher? Let us tell you that this information has yet to be given at the moment, but it is anticipated to be covered in the coming time.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be