Take home Maruti WagonR in a hatchback for just Rs 12,000; you will get 34.05Kmpl strong mileage with advanced features WagonR CNG recently quietly launched the 2022 model of the customers’ favourite affordable hatchback WagonR, with an initial price of Rs 5.39 lakh. Now the company is preparing to launch the CNG variant of this car, whose mileage will be strong.
Know the showroom price of the Maruti WagonR.
Know the showroom price of Maruti WagonR is ruling the hearts of people Maruti’s hatchback WagonR Maruti Suzuki has finally launched the 2022 WagonR in India after a long wait, and the ex-showroom price of the facelift model also starts from Rs 5.39 lakh it occurs. This price of the top model goes up to Rs 7.10 lakh. The company has also launched the CNG variant of this car, whose ex-showroom price has been kept at Rs 6.81 lakh. This affordable car can not only be bought and brought home, but it can also be rented.
The company has now made the new WagonR facelift available on subscription, and customers can bring the car home without owning it by paying a monthly rental of Rs 12,000. The company is expected to get the CNG variant of this affordable hatchback in the market very soon, after which it will become much cheaper for customers to run it. Maruti Suzuki has made both petrol and CNG variants available.
Maruti Wagnor will get a strong K series engine in the hatchback. It has a 1.0-litre K-series dual-jet engine generates 65.7 bhp power and 89 Nm peak torque. Its CNG variant generates 56 bhp power and 82 Nm peak torque. The 1.2-litre Dual VVT engine comes in second, which makes 88.5 bhp power and 113 Nm peak torque. The company also makes this car worth the money with strong features at a low price. Needless to say, how much this car is liked among customers, and now after the launch of the new model of this hatchback, its sales are sure to increase. Features have also been added.
The Maruti WagnoR hatchback will dominate people’s hearts in the future. The infotainment system incorporates a 7-inch Smartplay Studio with smartphone navigation and four speakers. Improved safety features are provided for its riders by the new WagonR with HEARTECT platform. Dual airbags, electronic brake force distribution, an antilock braking system, front seat belt reminders, high-speed alert systems, and rear parking sensors are just a few of the safety elements that have been added. Incredible mileage claim: Compared to the previous WagonR, the new model has substantially better mileage claims.
The hatchback Maruti WagnoR’s tremendous mileage of 34.05kmpl will create a ruckus on the roads. The company said its 1.0-litre engine would give a mileage of 25.19 km/l in the petrol version, which is about 16 per cent more than the old model. At the same time, this mileage in S-CNG will be 34.05 km, which is 5 per cent more than its current model. In the coming times, Maruti Suzuki will launch cars like the updated Vitara Brezza, Ertiga and XL6. Apart from this, the new Alto can also be launched soon.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be