For the Indian market, Maruti Suzuki has some rather expansive intentions. Alongside several innovative and colostomy variations of the current vehicles, the Indo-Japanese plans to increase the number of additional designs in its SUV lineup over the subsequent number of years. A comprehensive breakdown of the future Maruti vehicles in India for 2023 and 2024 can be seen below.
- NEW-GEN MARUTI SWIFT
Suzuki, a Japanese carmaker, has begun road testing the new Swift hatchback in Europe. According to sources, the redesigned version would be on sale in all markets by the middle of 2023, but Suzuki has not yet made an explicit declaration to that effect. The conclusion of 2023 or the start of the succeeding year is also when the updated version is most likely to hit the industry. It will have updated cabins and considerable architectural improvements. The sturdier generation of the HEARTECT foundation that supports the new Baleno hatchback will serve as the foundation for the upcoming vehicle. It will still be available with a 1.2L DualJet petrol engine and a conventional or AMT transmission. A factory-installed CNG kit will also be provided for the upgraded version.
- NEW MARUTI BREZZA CNG
In the middle of 2022, Maruti Suzuki introduced the new Brezza sub-4 metre SUV to the nation. The corporation has also declared that it would soon introduce the SUV’s CNG variant. The Brezza CNG was really on display by MSIL at the 2023 Auto Expo. All of the functionality present in the normal edition will also be present in the CNG edition. It will be propelled by a 1.5-liter K15C dual-jet combustion powertrain mated to a CNG kit that is dealership installed. The Brezza CNG will have the same engine with a CNG kit installed at the manufacturing plant. This powerplant should have an output performance of 87 bhp and a performance output of 121 Nm. It will only be available with a five-speed conventional transmission.
- MARUTI SUZUKI JIMNY
The 5-door Jimny leisure SUV was on display by the Indo-Japanese automaker at the 2023 Auto Expo. By investing a nominal fee of Rs 25,000, prospective purchasers may reserve the revolutionary SUV internet or through authorised retailers. It’s undoubtedly one of the nation’s most eagerly anticipated forthcoming Maruti vehicles. The vehicle (codenamed YWD) would be available with a 1.5L, 4-cylinder combustion engine with spontaneous aspiration, capable of 103bhp and 136Nm. The tiny off-road SUV is anticipated to come equipped with a 4WD (four-wheel-drive) technology in all of its variations. It is available with a continuously variable traction converter automated transmission or a 5-speed conventional transmission.
- NEW MARUTI FRONX CROSSOVER
At the 2023 Auto Expo, Maruti Suzuki debuted the new Fronx crossover. Essentially a multipurpose variant of the Baleno hatchback, the new model. It may be reserved by submitting a nominal fee of Rs 11,000 either online or at authorised outlets. The redesigned model’s specifications will be released in March or April 2023. It will have two powertrain choices: a 1.2L NA gasoline with 89 horsepower and a 1.0L supercharged fuel with 100 horsepower. A 5-speed conventional, an AMT, and a 6-speed converter automated with a 1.0L compressor component will all be available as powertrain options.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be