In the first half of 2023, Maruti Suzuki plans to introduce two all-new UVs in the country: the Fronx crossover and the Jimny 5-door lifestyle SUV. The new EVX electric SUV concept and both SUVs were displayed at the recently finished Auto Expo 2023. The YY8 electric SUV’s production version is expected to go on sale in 2024 or 2025.
Maruti Suzuki Y17- 3-row SUV
A brand-new 3-row SUV developed by Maruti Suzuki is known as Y17 internally. The Tata Safari and Mahindra XUV700 will be competitors of the Maruti Y17 3-row SUV. The new SUV will be built on the Global-C platform from Suzuki, which also supports the recently released Grand Vitara and the Toyota Hyryder. Additionally, it will be exported to several overseas markets.
If reports are to be believed, the new Maruti Y17 SUV will be manufactured in the company’s new facility in Kharkhoda, Haryana. The 7-seater SUV will be the first vehicle to come out of this new plant when it is fully operational in 2025. This factory will be able to produce 2.5 lakh units annually.
The new SUV’s wheelbase will be longer than the Grand Vitara. Maruti Suzuki can fit a third row with the help of a longer wheelbase and longer body. It will be possible to tell the new model apart from the 2-row Grand Vitara thanks to some design improvements. It will probably come with two different engine choices: a 1.5-litre NA gasoline engine and a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder TNGA gasoline engine with a powerful hybrid system from Toyota. Toyota might supply MSIL with a 2.0L hybrid solid technology and a 2.0L NA petrol engine. These engines power today’s new Innova Hycross.
Maruti Suzuki Y17- 3-row SUV Launch Timeline
The Mahindra XUV700, Tata Safari, and MG Hector Plus are just a few of the vehicles with which the new 3-row SUV will compete. It will be created at the company’s brand-new factory in Haryana and released sometime in 2025.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be