Maruti Suzuki will bring some new vehicles to strengthen its sales in India. The company plans to launch several new SUVs and crossovers in the Indian market in the next few years. According to reports, in 2023, Maruti Suzuki will introduce 2 new SUVs and a new MPV. According to reports, the company may introduce two new SUVs at the 2023 Auto Expo.
Maruti Suzuki India will introduce the new Baleno Cross and the 5-door Jimny lifestyle SUV at the 2023 Auto Expo. It has been given the codename YTB. The new Maruti Baleno Cross will be sold exclusively through the NEXA premium dealership network. Once launched in India, it will rival the Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite and Tata Punch.
When will Maruti Baleno Cross arrive in India?
At present, the company has yet to disclose the launch timeline of this new model. However, reports suggest that the new Baleno Cross SUV will go on sale in January or February 2023.
The Maruti Baleno Cross is said to be the production version of the Futuro-e concept. It was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new model will feature design elements similar to the new Grand Vitara. Also, it will share many internal designs and features with the Baleno hatchback. It will include a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic AC, HUD, digital console and many more features.
Maruti Baleno Cross Engine
According to reports, the upcoming Baleno Cross will be offered with two petrol engines. One will be a 1.0L 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol and the other a 1.2L DualJet petrol. The first can generate around 102bhp power and 150Nm peak torque. At the same time, the second engine generates 89bhp power and 113Nm peak torque. Manual and automatic gearbox options will be available with both engines.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door
Talking about the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny, this new lifestyle SUV will be an updated version of the 3-door Jimny available in the global market. The new model will have a 300mm longer wheelbase. The SUV will be 300 mm longer in length than the 3-door Jimny.
The 5-door Jimny will be powered by a new 1.5-litre K15C naturally aspirated petrol engine with a mild hybrid setup. This engine can generate 101bhp power and 137Nm peak torque. Along with this, an option for a 5-speed manual and 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission will be available. The Maruti Jimny 5-Door will get Suzuki’s AllGrip Pro AWD setup, the improved version of Suzuki’s AllGrip technology.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be