Maruti Suzuki has a 90% market share in the entry-level hatchback segment in the Indian market. The demand for SUV cars is increasing continuously in the Indian market. Still, despite this, the company pays a lot of attention to the entry-level segment because there is a huge customer base for these entry-level cars in the Indian market.
The company introduced the new-generation Celerio and Alto K10 this year.
In 2024, Maruti Suzuki will introduce the New Gen Swift hatchback and the Dzire compact sedan. The company will focus more on strong hybrid technology and mileage this time.
Engine & Power
The 2024 Maruti Swift and DZire are reportedly launched with a new 1.2L, 3-cylinder petrol engine with Toyota’s Strong Hybrid technology. As you know, the Maruti Grand Vitara is the first model from the brand to introduce solid hybrid technology. Upcoming car new According to a media report, the new Swift and DZire will return an ARI-certified mileage of 35-40 kmpl. With this update, the new Swift and Dzire will meet the upcoming CAFÉ II norms.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be