Maruti Suzuki Jimny is one of the most awaited cars of next year. The Indo-Japanese automaker will introduce the 5-door car at the Auto Expo in January 2023. The company showcased its 3-door version at the last edition of Auto Expo.
The 7-seater version of the Maruti Jimny has been caught on camera. The test mule was heavily camouflaged with black alloy wheels, ORVMs, door handles and a spare wheel at the rear. The retro-styled round headlamps and the traditional front grille can also be seen. Latest Car News The highlight of the spotted model was the sporty red seat upholstery which is barely visible in the spy video.
Will get these features
For power, the new 5-door Maruti Jimny SUV will use a 1.5L K15 petrol engine paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The motor will give control of 100bhp and torque of 130Nm. This off-road SUV will be offered with a 4X4 drivetrain system with a low-range transfer case. However, it may be reserved for the higher trims. Features like higher ground clearance (210mm), better approach and departure angles and 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring will further enhance its off-roading capabilities.
Maruti Suzuki New 5 Door Jimny
Maruti Suzuki will introduce the 5-door Jimny as a lifestyle off-road SUV with a standard 5-seater configuration. The Maruti Jimny 7-seater with jump seats in the middle row could be optional. However, it will likely come with features like an extensive 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the latest smartphone connectivity, rear AC vents, steering-mounted controls, a USB charging port and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be