Maruti Suzuki is gearing up to broaden its merchandise lineup with a slew of innovative products (including three new SUVs) next year. The Baleno Cross compact SUV, Jimny 5-door leisure SUV, and a genuinely clever MPV will be unveiled in January 2023. At the Delhi Auto Expo, all three SUVs will be on show. The Maruti Baleno Cross will be the first to enter the streets, accompanied by the Jimny and three-row MPV. Aside from that, the Maruti Baleno Alpha CNG model will be available shortly. Here is some crucial information about the next Maruti Suzuki Cars.
MARUTI BALENO ALPHA CNG
The CNG-powered Alpha premium would most likely cost Rs 95,000 higher than the fuel Alpha version. In October 2022, the Indo-Japanese automobile manufacturer will launch the CNG-powered Maruti Suzuki Baleno. It is available in Delta and Zeta trim levels, with prices starting at Rs 8.28 lakh and going up to Rs 9.21 lakh (all, ex-showroom). In accordance with a recent RTO filing, the business will launch the Maruti Baleno CNG in the top-of-the-line Alpha configuration. The new top-end model, like the Delta and Zeta CNG versions, is expected to cost roughly Rs 95,000 more than its standard petrol cousin.
A factory-installed CNG kit will be mated to the identical 1.2L, 4-cylinder K12N powertrain in the upcoming Maruti Baleno Alpha CNG. The arrangement is said to produce 77.5bhp and 98.5Nm of engine power. The position in the boot was taken up by the CNG tank, which was installed there. Maruti Suzuki says that the CNG rendition of the hatchback has a fuel economy of 30.61km/kg.
MARUTI BALENO CROSS
The Baleno Cross will be Maruti Suzuki’s inaugural cross-hatch and will be sold through Nexa dealerships. With the addition of the revolutionary coupe-style cross-hatch modelled on the Baleno, Maruti Suzuki will continue to expand its lineup of vehicles. This new vehicle (internal to the organization classified as the Maruti YTB) has been sighted tested on many instances. It is slated to make its worldwide premiere in January, presumably at the Auto Expo 2023 in New Delhi, preparatory for commercialization in February 2023. However, we can affirm that a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine from Maruti will propel the new Baleno Cross.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be