Vehicle manufacturer Maruti Suzuki launched the new SUV Grand Vitara in India last year. Now the company is preparing to launch this car in many other countries. This car is also going to be launched in Indonesia.
The company has teased the new Grand Vitara in Indonesia, and this car will be launched on February 16, 2023. Maruti Suzuki has already informed us that it is preparing to export this new car to more than 60 countries, including Middle Eastern markets, ASEAN countries markets, Latin America, and Africa.
The Indonesian-spec model of the Grand Vitara will be largely similar to the India-spec model. However, a low-capacity turbo petrol engine can be seen in it. In India, the Grand Vitara SUV has two engine options: a 1.5L K15C petrol with mild hybrid technology and a 1.5L TNGA petrol strong hybrid. The mild hybrid powertrain produces 101bhp power and 136Nm torque. It gets a 5-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox. It also gets the company’s optional AllGrip AWD system.
While the self-charging hybrid version gets four drive modes, EV, Eco, Power and Normal, the strong hybrid powertrain generates maximum power of 92bhp at 5,500rpm and 122Nm of torque at 4,400rpm. A synchronous motor has been used in this setup, which generates an output of 79bhp and 141Nm, capable of generating combined power of 115 bhp and torque of 122 Nm. The strong hybrid powertrain comes mated to an e-CVT gearbox with a company-claimed mileage of 28 km/l.
This Maruti car competes with Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta in the Indian market. Both these cars get the option of two petrol and one diesel engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be