The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki recently entered the mid-size SUV space with the launch of the Grand Vitara. The SUV has received an overwhelming response from customers due to its multi-product offering with Intelligent Electric Hybrid, Progressive Smart Hybrid and Suzuki AllGrip Select models. After which now, Maruti Suzuki launched Grand Vitara with S-CNG technology.
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara gets the next-gen K-series 1.5-litre, Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine. The Grand Vitara S-CNG SUV generates a peak power output of 64.6kW at 5500rpm and 121.5Nm of peak torque at 4200rpm in CNG mode. Offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox, the Grand Vitara S-CNG has a claimed mileage of 26.6 kmph.
Announcing the launch of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara S-CNG, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, “Since its launch in September 2022, the Grand Vitara has received an overwhelming response from Indian consumers. A host of future-ready powertrains complements the appeal of the SUV. The introduction of the S-CNG option has further enhanced the appeal of the Grand Vitara. The Grand Vitara S-CNG is a great addition to our green-powertrain offerings. Will contribute to our aggressive plan, expanding to 14 models.”
The Grand Vitara comes with multiple powertrain options, class-leading features, and an exhilarating driving experience. It is also the only premium CNG SUV to offer a 6-airbag variant to customers. The Grand Vitara will offer next-gen technology such as SmartPlay Pro+ infotainment system, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and in-built Suzuki Connect with 40+ connected features.
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara S-CNG is offered in Delta (MT) and Zeta (MT). The price of the Delta (MT) variant has been kept at Rs 12.85 lakh. Whereas the price of the Zeta (MT) variant has been fixed at Rs 14.84 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom.
The Grand Vitara S-CNG SUV is also available on a monthly subscription. The Grand Vitara S-CNG can also be bought through Maruti Suzuki Subscribe at monthly subscription charges starting from Rs 30,723. Maruti Suzuki Subscribe is a convenient way to bring home a new car. Through this, customers can use a new car by paying an all-inclusive monthly subscription fee. This fee covers the complete registration, service and maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be