Maruti Suzuki introduced the Maruti Suzuki Fronx at the Auto Expo, a coupe-based SUV. The company has opened the booking window for this SUV, and customers can book it for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Maruti Suzuki Fronx will be launched with how many variants.
The company has launched Maruti Suzuki Fronx in the market with five trims. In which the first trim is Sigma, the second variant Delta, the third variant Delta+, the fourth variant Zeta and the fifth variant Alpha.
Maruti Fronx Engine and Transmission
In Maruti Fronx, the company has chosen two engines; the first variant is a 1.0 turbo petrol three-cylinder turbo petrol Boosterjet engine which generates 100 hp power and 147.6 Nm peak torque. The second variant is the 1.2 petrol engine, a four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine. This engine generates 90 hp power and 113 Nm peak torque. Both these engines are offered with manual and automatic gearbox options.
After the engine is found in Maruti Suzuki Fronx, you should know which features the company will provide with which engine in which trim.
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Sigma
The Sigma, the base variant, is the first trim of the Maruti Suzuki Fronx. The company is offering a 1.2-litre petrol engine in this trim which will be mated to a manual transmission.
These features will be available in Maruti Suzuki Fronx Sigma.
- Halogen projector headlamps
- Steel wheels with wheel covers
- Dual-tone interior
- Fabric seat upholstery
- Keyless entry and go
- Automatic climate control
- Powered windows
- 60:40 rear seat split
- Tilt adjustment for the steering
- Dual airbags
- Hill-hold assist
- Reverse parking sensors
- Rear defogger
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta is a variant above the base model in which the company is offering a 1.2-litre petrol engine with the option of manual and automatic transmission.
These are the features given in Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta.
- Chrome garnish on the grille
- Turn indicators on wing mirrors
- Rear parcel tray
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- SmartPlay Pro infotainment system
- Voice assistant features
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Over-the-air updates
- 4-speaker sound system
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Steering wheel-mounted controls
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta+
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta Plus is this SUV’s third trim, which will get a 1.2-litre petrol engine with manual and automatic transmission and a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with the manual variant.
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Delta+ Features
Automatic LED headlamp with DRLs
16-inch alloy wheels
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Zeta
The Maruti Fronx Zeta variant is the top-end model, which a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with manual and automatic transmission options will power.
These features will be available in Maruti Suzuki Fronx Zeta.
- Rear washer and wiper
- LED light bar on the tailgate
- Chrome trim on interior door handles
- Wireless charger
- Paddle Shifters (AT only)
- Tilt and telescopic adjustment for the steering wheel
- 6-speaker sound system
- Coloured MID in the instrument cluster
- Push button start/stop
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Front centre armrest
- Rear AC vents
- Fast USB charging points
- Front footwell illumination
- Suzuki-connected car features
- Side and curtain airbags
- Rearview camera
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Alpha
Maruti Suzuki Fronx Alpha is the top model of this compact SUV. The company has given a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with which manual and automatic transmission options will be available.
These features will be available in Maruti Suzuki Fronx Alpha.
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Dual-tone exterior colours
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Cruise Control
- Head-up display
- 360-deg camera
Maruti Suzuki Fronx will be sold through premium Nexa outlets from April 2023.