Maruti Suzuki to showcase 16 vehicles, including EV concept, 2 new SUVs and flex-fuel WagonR at 2023 Auto Expo
Maruti Suzuki India Limited issued an official statement saying it will showcase a range of futuristic products and technologies at the 2023 Auto Expo. The country’s largest carmaker has confirmed that it will introduce an electric concept and several SUVs to ‘provide a unique experience to the audience’.
The upcoming lineup of vehicles is in line with Maruti Suzuki’s vision to offer customers futuristic, technology-driven products and services. Talking about Maruti Suzuki’s presence at the 2023 Auto Expo, Hisashi Takechi, Managing Director and CEO of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., said, “Auto Expo 2023 is yet another chance for us to showcase our commitment (duty) towards the future of mobility. Our exhibits at Auto Expo 2023 will highlight Maruti Suzuki’s commitment to clean, green, sustainable and carbon-neutral offerings for tomorrow.
He further said that apart from the new range of SUVs and the futuristic concept EV (a preview of the 2025-bound electric SUV), the Indo-Japanese manufacturer will showcase 16 vehicles, including a hybrid and a flex-fuel-based prototype. The company said it would manufacture two new SUVs (five-door Jimny and YTB crossover), a WagonR flex fuel prototype and a customized range of existing products such as Grand Vitara, XL6, Ciaz, Ertiga, Brezza, Baleno and Swift.
The Maruti Suzuki Pavilion in Hall No. 9, spread over 4,118 square metres, will be divided into four zones: Sustainability Zone, Technology Zone, Innovation Zone and Adventure Zone. The major attraction will be the ‘Grand SUV Amphitheater’, featuring a range of SUVs and UVs by Maruti Suzuki.
In addition, customers will have engagement activities like ‘Sustainability Tree’ in the Sustainability Zone. Future technologies such as ADAS and V2X and innovative technologies such as robotic touchscreen arms and virtual reality will also be showcased. The Innovation Zone will engage with Varun Dhawan fans as they can strike a pose with the 3D character of the superstar.
The specially curated Adventure Zone will have a ‘Rock Wall Climbing Activity’ to engage adventure enthusiasts and showcase customized AllGRIP vehicles. The studio at the Maruti Suzuki Pavilion will facilitate real-time digital content and candid interactions with celebrities and influencers.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be