The name of Maruti Suzuki’s lowest priced 7 seater car Maruti Eeco has been registered as the best-selling van in the country. The company first launched Maruti Suzuki Eeco in 2010. From 2010 to 2023, the company set a new record by selling this van one million units. It took 8 years for Eeco to sell its first 5 lakh units, while it took less than 5 years to achieve its next 5 lakh unit sales milestone.
The Maruti Eeco has 13 variants, including 5-seater, 7-seater, Cargo, Tour and Ambulance. According to the company, Eeco continues to dominate the van segment with over 94% market share, with over 1 million customers.
If you also have a large family for which you want to buy a 7 seater car on a low budget or want to start the business of delivery or tour and travel, then know here the details of Maruti Suzuki Eeco’s price, engine, mileage and features.
Maruti Eeco Engine & Transmission:
The engine available in Maruti Eeco is an 1197 cc 1.2-litre petrol engine. This engine generates 81 PS of power and 104.4 Nm of peak torque. The company has added a 5-speed manual transmission with this engine.
Maruti Eeco Mileage:
Maruti Suzuki claims that the Eeco’s mileage on petrol is 19.71 km; on CNG, this mileage increases to 26.78 km. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
How many variants are there in Maruti Eeco?
Four trims of Maruti Suzuki Eeco are present in the market, in which the first is 5 seater Standard (O), the second is 5 Seater AC (O), the third is Five Seater AC CNG (O), and the fourth is 7 Seater Standard (O).
How much is the Maruti Eeco Price?
Prices for the Maruti Eeco start at Rs 5.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and go up to Rs 6.51 lakh for the top-spec model.
Maruti Eeco Features and Specifications:
In Maruti Eeco, the company has a digitized speedometer, rotary dialer for AC, reclining front seats, manual AC, 12V charging socket, dual airbags on front seats, anti-lock braking system with EBD, front seat belt reminder, speed alert, rear Features like parking sensors have been given.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be