Maruti Suzuki introduced the new Baleno and the updated versions of the XL6 and the Ertiga MPVs in the country in 2022. The new models receive significant design changes, upgraded interiors, and new engine-gearbox combinations. Maruti Suzuki has now released new connectivity features in the Baleno, XL6 and Ertiga. These connectivity features will be available via an Over-The-Air (OTA) update.
The latest models now support wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The modern Maruti Baleno will have turn-by-turn navigation on a head-up display (HUD). The Baleno, Ertiga, and XL6 speedometer Multi-Information Displays (MID) also offer turn-by-turn navigation.
Additionally, the Maruti Ertiga and XL6 now have premium acoustic turning called “Surround Sense,” powered by ARKAMYS. Both new and existing clients can receive these updates. Customers can download the update from the official Maruti Suzuki website or install it using smartphones+.
Maruti Suzuki has released recent improvements to the Brezza’s connectivity. The Grand Vitara SUV, which debuted in September 2022, currently includes these features as standard equipment. The highest-end vehicles come equipped with a 9-inch SmartPlay+ Pro touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone compatibility.
The Jimny 5-door lifestyle SUV and the new Fronx crossover are currently being prepared for release by Maruti Suzuki. The Jimny is anticipated to debut in May 2023, while the former is scheduled to go on sale in April. Customers can pay Rs 11,000 and Rs 25,000 to reserve the new Fronx and Jimny lifestyle SUVs online or at NEXA shops.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be