Maruti Suzuki has revealed a new ‘Xtra’ edition of the affordable Maruti Suzuki S-Presso. The S-Presso ‘Xtra’ limited edition model gets some cosmetic improvements and will be based on the top-spec model of the hatchback. The price of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Xtra Edition is expected to be announced soon. The limited edition’s price has yet to be disclosed. The cost of the S-base Presso’s model ranges from Rs. 4.25 lakh to Rs. 6.10 lakh (ex-showroom). At Maruti Suzuki dealerships, customers can purchase the “Xtra” edition accessory kit for an additional fee.
Talking about this Extra Edition of Maruti S-Presso, new accessories have been included to improve its styling. It gets a front skid plate, door cladding and wheel arch cladding. On the inside, the S-Presso Xtra Edition gets new seat upholstery and mats, along with red inserts on the door panels and dashboard.
The S-Presso Xtra Edition also gets the same engines as the standard model. It runs on the K-Series 1.0-litre dual-jet, dual-VVT engine. In this, you also get idle start-stop technology. This engine produces 65.7 bhp and maximum torque of 89 Nm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and AMT (AGS).
The price of the new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Xtra Edition has just been revealed. It is likely to be a dealer-level fitment using official accessories from the carmaker. The S-Presso has priced in the range of Rs 4.25 lakh to Rs 6.10 lakh, ex-showroom. It competes with Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, and Tata Tiago.
The automaker might reveal its costs at the Delhi Auto Expo in January 2023. At the significant car event, the model will also be on exhibit. Keep reading IndiaAutoNews.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be