Maruti has many powerful cars in the Indian market. Similarly, Maruti Spresso is a good powerful car in mid-range car. Along with this, the dominance of the Renault Kwid is also no less; both cars are very powerful in India. Today we have brought a comparison between these two vehicles for you.
Both these cars have seating for 5 people. On the front, the Maruti S-Presso features the Suzuki logo between the four square chrome inserts above the bonnet. On the other hand, in Renault Kwid, the Renault logo between the headlights of the front grille looks unique.
The mileage of both cars is quite strong. Renault Kwid offers a mileage of 16 km. The Maruti S-presso, on the other hand, returns a mileage of 17 km. Spresso runs for about 21 km in 1 litre.
However, the tank capacity of the Renault Kwid is 28 litres, while the tank capacity of the Maruti S-presso is 27 litres.
The 998cc displacement engine of the Maruti S-presso generates power of 65.71bhp at 5500rpm and 89nm torque at 3500rpm.
Renault Kwid generates 67bhp power at 5500rpm and 91Nm torque at 4250rpm in 999cc displacement. The Maruti S-presso gets slightly more power and torque despite having the same engine capacity. Both vehicles have 3 cylinders and 4 valves per cylinder. Not only this, both are based on an automatic transmission.
Safety features of both cars, the Renault Kwid gets Day Night Rear View Mirror which is missing from the Maruti S-presso. The Kwid does get a rear camera for parking which the Spresso does not, but the Spresso does get hill assist which the Kwid does not. The S Preso has features like a digital instrument cluster, a 7-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, front power windows and keyless entry. The S-presso offers 270 litres of boot space.
The price of the base variant of the Maruti S-presso in the Indian market starts from Rs. 4.25 lakhs and goes up to Rs. 6.10 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). Whereas the base price of Renault Kwid starts from 4 lakh 70 thousand (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be