Cars of many models have been recalled by the country’s largest car company Maruti. According to the company’s information, these cars have been recalled due to a specific defect. In this news, we are telling you which cars of the company have been recalled and how the defect can be rectified.
Which cars were recalled
According to the information received from Maruti, the company has recalled five vehicles. These cars include sedan, MPV and SUV segment cars. These include cars like Ciaz, Brezza, Ertiga, XL6 and Grand Vitara. Some of these cars have been launched recently.
How many cars were recalled
According to the information, 9125 units of five vehicles have been recalled by Maruti. Even before this, the company has recalled cars like Dzire, WagonR, Ignis, and Celerio.
What is the drawback?
According to the information given by the company, some technical fault has been reported in the seat belt installed on the front seat. After this, all these cars were recalled. The company suspects a problem with the seat belt height adjuster.
When were the cars made?
Maruti has said that 9125 units of five models have been informed about the problem. Those cars were made between November 2, 2022, and November 28, 2022.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be