Maruti Suzuki will soon expand its line-up nationwide and appeal to consumers searching for a reliable and practical family car. According to what we know, the company is developing two new 7-seater vehicles that will eventually debut in the nation. Here is everything you need to know about them.
As a start, Maruti will soon introduce a new Grand Vitara-based 7-seater SUV that will share a comparable platform and be powered by the same engine choices. A comparable set of equipment will also be available to purchasers, including a huge sunroof, automatic climate control, touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, push-button start, and more.
The Global C platform will be the foundation for this new SUV, with a robust suspension system and well-balanced characteristics. It will compete against rivals like the Mahindra XUV700 and the Hyundai Alcazar if it is introduced on the market. According to rumours, it will be produced at Maruti’s brand-new Kharkhoda plant in Haryana.
A rebadged version of the newly released Toyota Innova Hycross in the Indian market will serve as the second 7-seater MPV. The 2.0L 4-cylinder Atkinson cycle Strong Hybrid Petrol and 2.0L NA Petrol engines will be the two available powertrain options for this new MPV, which will be the first rebadged Toyota vehicle to be introduced in the nation by Maruti.
Both engines have automatic gearbox configurations and send power to the front wheels. Undoubtedly, this new MPV will have slight aesthetic changes that set it apart from the Innova Hycross.
About amenities, this new MPV will include things like wireless charging, power-adjustable front seats, automated climate control, connected car technology, and more. Additionally, it will be the first Maruti vehicle in the nation to be introduced with ADAS technology and other cutting-edge safety features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be