The 5-door model of the Maruti Suzuki Jimny is one of the most anticipated new cars to be launched next year. The carmaker will showcase the final production version at the Delhi Auto Expo to be held in Greater Noida in January. At the biennial Auto Expo, the carmaker will also showcase two upcoming SUVs, including the Maruti Baleno Cross (Maruti Baleno Cross) and a new MPV based on the Toyota Innova Hycross (Toyota Innova Hycross). The official launch of the 5-door Maruti Jimny is a month away, and the production-ready final model has been caught on camera in Delhi.
Engine & Power
This off-roader SUV will be made available in India with a 1.5-litre K15C naturally aspirated petrol engine with mild hybrid technology. This setup will generate 101 bhp max power and 137 Nm torque. The new Brezza, Grand Vitara, updated Ertiga and XL6 also share the same powertrain. The new 5-door Jimny can be given a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
Size of Maruti Jimny 5-Door
The new Maruti Jimny will be offered as a lifestyle off-road SUV, measuring 3850 mm in length, 1645 mm in width, and 1730 mm in height. The longer wheelbase will help accommodate the rear doors and create more space for the rear occupants. On the three-door Jimny, the rear occupants have to slide the front seats forward and then sit on the back seats, which is a bit cumbersome.
Features of Maruti Jimny 5-Door
Official details of the new Jimny 5-door have yet to be revealed. However, it will likely come with a more extensive 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system instead of the 7-inch unit. Some of its features will be taken from the new Brezza and Grand Vitara. The new SUV may also have some connected car features. Delhi Auto Expo is awaited to know more about the new Jimny 5-door.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be