Maruti Suzuki has increased the price of all its cars by 1.1 per cent, effective from 16 January 2023. These increased prices will apply to the 2023 model of the company’s existing cars. This is the first hike from Maruti Suzuki in 2023, before which the company increased the price of its cars thrice in 2022.
Maruti Suzuki increased the price of its cars three times in the year 2022, with the first increase in January 2022, the second in April 2022 and July 2022. The increase in Maruti’s cars was 4.3 per cent, and buying Maruti cars became costlier by about Rs 6,000.
Maruti Suzuki has cited inflation and regulatory requirements as the reason behind increasing the price of all its cars.
Maruti Suzuki had mentioned increasing the price in the new year in December 2022, in which the company had said that the input cost of cars might increase due to inflation and regulatory requirements. The company had also said that the prices of the cars would be increased partially to offset these.
Maruti Suzuki unveiled three cars from different segments at the Auto Expo 2023 held at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida before increasing the prices of the cars. In this, the first car is the off-road SUV Maruti Jimny 5 Door, the second car is the electric SUV EVX EV, and the third car is the Maruti Fronx, which is being called the SUV version of the Maruti Baleno.
The company has opened the pre-booking window for the Maruti Jimny 5 Door and Maruti Fronx, except for the Maruti EVX EV.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be