Auto manufacturers displayed a number of innovative SUVs that will go on sale already when the season is out at the 2023 Auto Expo. Several manufacturers have also revealed their ambitions for the Indian market, which is another factor. Here is a rundown of the leading 5 newest SUVs that will be launched in India in 2023.
SUZUKI JIMNY 4×4
At the 2023 Auto Expo, Maruti Suzuki presented the 5-door Jimny luxury SUV. By placing a deposit of Rs 25,000, prospective purchasers may reserve the redesigned Jimny electronically or at authorised NEXA showrooms. The latter quarter of 2023 is when the redesigned prototype is anticipated to debut. It is modelled on the chassis of the 3-door Jimny Sierra, which is offered in a few overseas countries. A 1.5-liter K15B combustion engine that generates 103 horsepower and 134 Nm of performance powers the SUV. There are two different powertrain options: a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed torque converter conventional. It has a low-range transmission gear arrangement with ALLGRIP Pro 44.
The redesigned Fronx Crossover will go on circulation in the following several months, according to Maruti Suzuki. SUV reservations have officially begun, with a nominal fee of Rs 11,000 per vehicle. The revolutionary Fronx, which will be offered through NEXA showrooms, will compete with the Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Hyundai Venue 1.0, and Kia Sonet 1.0. It will have two powertrain choices: a 100 horsepower, 1.0 litre accelerated powertrain and an 89 horsepower, 1.2 litre DualJet petrol powertrain with clever hybrid technology. There are three different transmission options: a regular 5-speed manual, an AMT with 1.2L, and a 6-speed torque converter automated with 1.0L turbo fuel.
MAHINDRA THAR 5-DOOR
The 1.5L turbocharged diesel and 2.2L turbocharged petrol engines for Mahindra’s Thar RWD variant are both newly released. A new 5-door Thar is also being developed; it’s scheduled to debut in the middle of 2023. A larger wheelbase and increased interior space are features of the redesigned edition. Comparing to the current 3-door version, it will be extremely useful. A 2.2L turbo diesel and a 2.0L turbocharger petrol engine will both be available for the forthcoming SUV.
HYUNDAI MICRO SUV
Hyundai, a Korean carmaker, is also creating the Ai3 mini SUV specifically for the Indian industry. It would be built on the K1 framework used by the company to build the Santro and the Hyundai Casper compact SUV. The Grand i10 Nios’s furnishings and powertrain choices will be shared by the next generation. A 1.2-liter NA combustion engine with conventional and AMT transmission choices will power it. Additionally, a CNG version of the new small SUV will be available. The compact SUV will compete with vehicles like the Tata Punch and Citroen C3.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be