Maruti Suzuki Discount Offers: The country’s largest automobile company Maruti Suzuki has introduced discount offers on Arena range models. The company has issued a discount of up to Rs 52,000 for December 2022. If you plan to buy a new car, you can take advantage of discounts on Maruti models like Swift, Dzire, Wagon R, and Celerio. The company offers corporate discounts, exchange benefits and cash discounts on these models.
Here you can see how much discount is available on different models of Maruti.
Maruti Suzuki Swift:
On buying Maruti Swift in December 2022, you can benefit from a discount of up to Rs 32,000. Its CNG variant is getting a discount of up to Rs. 15,100. This popular hatchback comes with a 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine and 5-speed manual and AMT gearbox options.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire:
Like Swift, Maruti Dzire (AMT) is also getting a discount of up to Rs 32,000. Apart from this, there will be a discount of up to Rs 17,000 on the manual variant. However, a discount offer has yet to be given on its CNG version. In the Indian market, this sedan competes with cars like Hyundai Aura and Honda Amaze.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R:
Like the Alto 800, the Wagon R (manual) is also getting a discount of up to Rs. 42,000. The AMT variant will get a discount of up to Rs. 22,000. On the other hand, if you want to buy the Wagon R CNG version, you can still avail of a discount of up to Rs. 22,000. This car comes with 1.0-litre and 1.2-litre engine options.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800:
You can save up to Rs. 42,000 on the higher variants of Maruti’s cheapest car, the Alto 800. At the same time, its entry-level variant is getting a discount of up to Rs 17,000. Apart from this, a good offer has also been given on the CNG version. A value of Rs 40,100 is available on buying the CNG variant of the Alto 800.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10:
This month, Maruti Suzuki offers the most significant discount on the Alto K10. New car buyers can avail of a discount of up to Rs. 52,000 on buying the manual variant. At the same time, the AMT variant will get benefits of up to Rs 22,000. Apart from this, there is a chance to save up to Rs. 45,100 on the CNG version.
Latest Car News
Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
Maruti is offering a discount of Rs 45,100 on buying the CNG model of the Celerio. At the same time, a discount of up to Rs 36,000 can be availed on purchasing the petrol-manual variant. A total discount of up to Rs. 21,000 has been offered on AMT variant models.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso:
The company has also offered massive discounts on the Maruti S-Presso. Buying the manual will save up to Rs. 46,000, while the AMT variant can save Rs. 21,000. Maruti offers a discount of up to Rs. 45,100 on its CNG version.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be