Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) will soon introduce a new Pearl Midnight Black colour for its Nexa premium lineup, which includes the Ignis, Baleno, XL6 and Grand Vitara. This is because the Ciaz is currently offered in the same paint colour. Only a few vehicles mentioned above will be offered in the domestic market as the Maruti Suzuki Nexa Black Edition.
The Zeta, Alpha, Zeta AGS, and Alpha AGS Petrol trims of the Maruti Suzuki Nexa Black Edition for Ignis will be available since Sigma and Delta won’t have the new exterior colour. The recently released Grand Vitara midsize SUV’s Sigma and Delta grades won’t include the new colour comparably.
It will be available for the Grand Vitara’s Zeta+ Hybrid and Alpha+ Hybrid trim levels and the Alpha+ Hybrid and Zeta+ Automatic trims. With Nexa Blue, Grandeur Grey, Opulent Red, Splendid Silver, Chestnut Brown, and Arctic White already present, it completes the colour scheme. Only the Alpha models of the XL6 are available with this new paint job.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 has various colour options, including Arctic White, Brave Khaki, Grandeur Grey, Opulent Red, and Nexa Blue. Nexa Blue, Lucent Orange, Silky Silver, Turquoise Blue, Glistening Grey, and Pearl Arctic White are just a few of the colours already available for the Ignis, in addition to three two-tone variations.
There have been no alterations to the Ignis, XL6, or Grand Vitara other than the new Pearl Midnight Black colour motif. The cost of the black shade has not yet been disclosed; however, it might be slightly more expensive than the other shades. The current price range for the Ignis is between Rs. 5.35 lakh and Rs. 7.72 lahks (ex-showroom).
The pricing of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara ranges from Rs. 10,45,001 to Rs. 19,49,001, while the XL6 is priced between Rs. 11,29,001 and Rs. 14,39,001. (ex-showroom). The midsize SUV, offered with mild-hybrid and strong hybrid engine options, the latter of which enables a dedicated EV mode, has been highly received by consumers since it was first introduced to the market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be