Maruti Suzuki launched the mid-size SUV Grand Vitara a few months ago. Now the company is preparing to bring its CNG version. According to reports, this model can be launched in December 2022. However, the company has not officially confirmed it. The Grand Vitara will be the first SUV from Maruti to come with a factory-fitted CNG kit.
Like the Toyota Hyryder CNG, the Maruti Grand Vitara CNG will offer a 1.5L K15C petrol mild hybrid powertrain. Its engine will generate a power of 103bhp. The CNG version will be slightly less powerful than the regular petrol hybrid setup. The Maruti Grand Vitara CNG may get a 5-speed manual gearbox. The mileage of this CNG SUV is expected to be 26.10km/kg.
The Hyryder CNG version is to be offered with only two variants. However, the Grand Vitara CNG is expected to be delivered in multiple variants.
Maruti Grand Vitara CNG Price
The Maruti Grand Vitara CNG is expected to cost around Rs 75,000 to Rs 95,000 more than its petrol mild hybrid model. The mid-size SUV model lineup is priced between Rs 10.45 lakh to Rs 19.65 lakh. This SUV comes in automatic variants, ranging between Rs 13.40 lakh and Rs 19.65 lakh. Keep in mind that all these prices are according to the ex-showroom.
Maruti Grand Vitara is offered in 9 exterior colour options. These include Arctic White, Opulent Red, Celestial Blue, Opulent Red, Splendid Silver, Midnight Black, Chestnut-Bronze, Grandeur Grey, Splendid Silver Midnight Black and Arctic White Midnight Black. Also, it can be bought in a dual-tone paint scheme by paying an extra cost of Rs 16,000. This option is only available on the top-end Alpha, Zeta+ and Alpha+ variants.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be