Recently, emission testing equipment fitted on the new Maruti Fronx compact crossover boot was captured on camera. Based on the top-end trim, it is assumed that the model, which has dual-tone alloy wheels and a rear wiper, is the CNG variation. It should be noted that there has yet to be an official announcement of the Maruti Fronx CNG version’s introduction. The crossover’s 1.2L petrol engine will have a factory-installed CNG kit if it is ever released. The system can produce 76 horsepower and 98 Nm of torque when operating on CNG. It is only available with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Maruti Fronx, based on the Heartect monocoque platform, has fewer body panels than the Grand Vitara, split headlamps, and a more upright nose. It boasts 17-inch alloy wheels with a fresh design and sporty bumpers with fake skid plates. The Fronx measures 3995mm in length, 1550mm in width, and 1765mm in height overall. It is, therefore, the same size as the hatchback Maruti Baleno.
The new compact crossover from Maruti Suzuki will be offered in five trim levels: Sigma, Delta, Delta+, Zeta, and Alpha. It comes with a choice of a 1.2L, 4-cylinder normally aspirated gasoline engine or a brand-new 1.0L, 3-cylinder turbocharged gasoline Boosterjet engine. The mild hybrid technology from Suzuki will help both engines.
The naturally aspirated engine produces power worth 90bhp with 113Nm of torque, but the Boosterjet unit produces a maximum power of 147.6Nm and 100bhp. Three transmissions will be available:
- A regular 5-speed manual
- A 5-speed AMT (available only with NA petrol engines)
A 6-speed torque converter automatic (only with turbo-petrol engine)
- The range-topping Alpha trim has several unique features, including dual-tone paint schemes, 16-inch alloy wheels with diamond cuts, a 360-degree camera, a head-up display, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and cruise control. The new Maruti SUV also has a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless smartphone access, a 6-speaker sound system, OTA (over-the-air) updates, electrically adjustable wing mirrors, rear AC vents, Suzuki-connected car features, a rearview camera, and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be