Maruti Suzuki (Maruti Suzuki) has launched the Eeco van with a new and more powerful engine and increased mileage. Maruti has replaced the old G12B petrol engine with a new 1.2-litre K series engine in the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco. The CNG option is also being given in the new Eeco. Ex-showroom prices for the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco start from Rs.5.10 lakhs. The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco is available in 13 variants, including 5-seater, 7-seater, cargo, tour and ambulance.
Commenting on the launch of the new Eeco, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., said, “Since its launch, the Eeco has been a favourite, and a proud option for over 9.75 lakh owners in the past .over the past decade and has been an undisputed leader with 93 per cent market share in its segment.”
Maruti Suzuki has also made some changes to the interior of the Eeco. The van comes with a new steering wheel and digital instrument cluster. It also gets reclining front seats, dome lamps with battery saver process and new rotary controls for the air-conditioning.
Regarding safety features, it gets an engine immobilizer, illuminated hazard switch, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, child locks for sliding doors and windows, and reverse parking sensors.
Maruti Suzuki New Eeco prices start at Rs 5,10,200 for the base Tour V 5-seater Standard. And goes up to Rs.8,13,200 for an eco ambulance. The lowest price CNG variant is Eeco Cargo CNG, priced at Rs.6,23,200.
The most significant update on the 2022 Maruti Eeco is its 1.2-litre advanced K-Series Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine. It is more powerful and fuel-efficient and generates 10 per cent more power at 59.4 kW at 6000 rpm and a torque outcome of 104.4 Nm (for the petrol variant) at 3000 rpm.
The petrol version of the new 2022 Maruti Eeco 25 is more fuel efficient and returns a mileage of up to 20.20 km. While the S-CNG version claims 29 per cent higher fuel efficiency and returns a mileage of up to 27.05 kmpl.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be