Along with the EV industry, the market for CNG vehicles is also growing rapidly. Many types of cars are being launched in this industry as well. If you also want to get rid of expensive petrol and diesel, this CNG car is the best. CNG Cars are most liked by the Indian middle class, due to which they get more mileage at a lower price. Because of this choice of customers, car manufacturers have started launching cars with high mileage CNG kits at a low price. In the long range of CNG cars available in the market, we are talking about the Maruti Celerio CNG variant, which comes with features, design and robust mileage at a low price. This CNG car is also perfect for daily use.
If you are also planning to buy a CNG car, then know the details of the Maruti Celerio with the CNG kit, price, engine, mileage, and features and specifications.
Maruti Celerio CNG Engine & Transmission:
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio has a 1-litre petrol engine with a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT transmission. Its engine has a power output of 67 PS and a maximum torque output of 89 Nm. The engine’s output and peak torque on the CNG kit is 56.7 PS and 82 Nm, respectively.
What is the Maruti Celerio CNG mileage?
According to Maruti Suzuki, the Celerio petrol returns 25.24 km/l with the manual transmission and 26.68 km/l with the automatic transmission. Using the CNG kit, this mileage rises to 35.6 kilometres per litre. This mileage is that which ARAI has verified.
What are the features of Maruti Celerio CNG?
The Maruti Celerio CNG has a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, push-button start-stop, passive keyless entry, manual air conditioning, two front airbags with hill hold assist, and EBD. Anti-lock braking system features have been added.
What is the Price of Maruti Celerio CNG?
The company has launched this CNG car at affordable prices. The company has launched it in the market with an ex-showroom price of just Rs 6.72 lakh. On the road, the Celerio CNG costs Rs 7,50,490. Apart from this, the price of the car depends on the variant.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be