Maruti Suzuki revealed the Brezza CNG at the Auto Expo 2023. This is the second CNG SUV from the company. Its first CNG SUV was the Grand Vitara. It was the first car in this segment to be offered with a CNG option. The price of Brezza CNG will be revealed soon.
The Brezza gets a 1.5-litre petrol engine and a factory-fitted CNG kit, as seen in the recently launched Grand Vitara. Its engine comes with 88PS and 121.5Nm with CNG. Along with this, it comes with 5-speed manual transmission. The official information related to its mileage has yet to be revealed. But we expect it to deliver a mileage of around 27 km/kg, also offered by the Grand Vitara CNG.
Brezza VXI and ZXI variants are expected to get features like an electric sunroof, cruise control, engine push starts/stop, automatic AC, 7-inch touchscreen system, wireless Android Auto and Apple Car Play, rear parking camera, ESP, hill hold assist. They will also be available in the CNG option. It is believed that Maruti Brezza CNG will cost around 1 lakh more than its petrol variants.
Let us tell you that the ex-showroom price of the sub-4 meter compact SUV Brezza ranges from Rs 7.99 lakh to Rs 13.96 lakh. As mentioned earlier, no subcompact SUV is currently available in CNG. With this, Maruti now has 13 CNG cars for sale. This includes the Alto 800, Alto K10, S-Presso, Eeco, Wagon R, Celerio, Swift, Dzire, Baleno, Grand Vitara, XL6 and Ertiga.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be