Maruti Suzuki Baleno becomes best-selling car: Maruti Suzuki’s Baleno took the title of the country’s best-selling car in a big upset last month. Maruti Nexa Baleno became the best-selling car in November, leaving behind the best-selling cars of the Hyundai Creta, Tata Nexon, and Kia Seltos. More than 20,000 people bought the Baleno last month. Let us tell you that after September this year, once again, Baleno has become the best-selling car. Maruti Suzuki Alto remained the best-selling car for the last 2 months. Whereas, in August, Baleno and before that, Maruti Suzuki WagonR was the best-selling car in the country.
Twenty thousand nine hundred forty-five (20,945) customers bought Maruti Suzuki Baleno last month (Nov 2022). At the same time, only 9,931 units were sold in November last year. Its sales increased by 11 per cent compared to November last year.
Tata Nexon reached number two.
Like Maruti Baleno, Tata Nexon also captured the second number in a big upset. Last month, 15,871 customers bought Tata Nexon. The Maruti Suzuki Alto, the best-selling car in September and November, fell to number three. Alto was bought by 15,663 customers last month.
WagonR jumped from second to fifth position.
There has been a huge decline in the sales of Maruti Suzuki WagonR. WagonR was bought by 14,720 customers last month and stood at number five.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Price and Mileage
Its initial Delhi ex-showroom price is Rs 6.49 lakh, which goes up to Rs 9.71 lakh on its top-end variant.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be