Many vehicles are available in the Hatchback Automobile Category, from Maruti Suzuki to Tata Motors. In this, we discuss the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, which surpassed all other hatchback models in sales in January 2023. In January, consumers purchased 21,411 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 automobiles. If you’re interested in purchasing this hatchback’s CNG version, which offers high mileage at an affordable price, know more about its simple financing options here.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 CNG Finance Plan:
If you don’t have this much money or want to spend only some at a time, you may still buy this hatchback by making a small down payment of Rs 62k using the loan plan described here. The down payment and EMI calculator for the online finance plan shows that if you have Rs 62,000, the bank can give you up to Rs 4,97,397 for this car. For this loan, the bank will charge an annual interest of 9.8%.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 CNG Ex-showroom and on-road Price:
The Maruti Alto 800 CNG is priced at Rs 5,13,000 ex-showroom (Delhi), up to Rs 5,59,397 on-road. According to the on-road Price, if you want to buy this car, you should have Rs 5.59 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 CNG Down Payment and Monthly EMI:
After the loan is sanctioned, you will have to deposit a down payment of Rs 62,000 and then pay a monthly EMI of Rs 10,519 every month for a tenure of 5 years, as decided by the bank. After knowing the details of the finance plan, you should know the complete details of the engine, mileage and features of the CNG variant of the country’s best-selling hatchback Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
Maruti Alto 800 CNG Engine and Transmission:
The company has provided a 796 cc three-cylinder engine for the Maruti Suzuki Alto CNG. This engine produces a maximum torque of 60 Nm and 40.36 horsepower. The company has included a five-speed manual transmission with this engine.
Maruti Alto 800 CNG Mileage:
Maruti Suzuki claims that the Alto CNG variant returns a mileage of 31.59 km on one kg of CNG. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
Maruti Alto 800 CNG Features and Specifications:
In the Maruti Alto 800 CNG, the company has given features like a touchscreen infotainment system, an anti-lock braking system, power windows, power steering, dual airbags on the front seat, and an air conditioner.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be