The Brezza, Ertiga, and Dzire CNG are not eligible for any incentives in December.
Maruti Suzuki is giving its Arena line of vehicle reductions up to Rs 52,000 for December 2022. On Maruti Arena variants, including the Swift, Dzire, Wagon R, Celerio, and even the new-generation Alto K10, customers can take advantage of institutional reductions, swap perks, and monetary savings. Nevertheless, the Ertiga MPV and the brand-new Brezza SUV are not subject to reductions, similar to the previous month.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
On the conventional models of Maruti Suzuki’s recently released Alto K10, reductions up to Rs 52,000 are available. On the other hand, the AMT-equipped models receive the advantage of Rs 22,000 instead. Even the freshly released CNG model is available with a Rs 45,100 markdown.
The Alto K10 has a nimble powertrain, and with other Marutis, maintenance is hassle-free. At incredible velocities, it sounds unsettling. Click here to read our assessment of the Alto K10 to learn more.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
For December, Maruti is giving the conventional S-Presso versions a combined reduction of Rs 46,000, while the AMT-equipped variations receive concessions of Rs 20,000. This month, the CNG versions of the S-Presso get perks of Rs 45,100.
The 65hp, 1.0-litre powerplant of the S-Presso is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT automated transmission.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio
For CNG variations, the Celerio is available with advantages totalling Rs. 45,100. For petrol-manual cars, discounts of up to Rs 36,000 are available, while for AMT-equipped versions, reductions totalling Rs 21,000 are available.
A 1.0-litre fuel injection system with 67 horsepower and a stated fuel consumption of up to 26.68 kpl powers the Celerio. Either a 5-speed conventional or an AMT gearbox is mated to the engine.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
On the conventional versions of the subcompact, potential Wagon R purchasers can take advantage of a total savings of Rs 42,000. On the other hand, the AMT models are available for a total discount of Rs 20,000. Incentives of up to Rs 22,000 are available to those interested in the CNG version.
Either a 90 horsepower, 1.2-litre engine or a 67 horsepower, 1.0-litre engine power the Wagon R. A 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT gearbox is mated to each powerplant.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Furthermore, savings of up to Rs 42,000 on greater trimmings and Rs 17,000 on the base Std trim are available on Maruti’s most economical version. There are reductions available for the Alto’s CNG version worth Rs 40,100. The sole gearbox available for the 796cc combustion powerplant that powers the Alto 800 is a 5-speed conventional.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Incentives of up to Rs 32,000 are available from Maruti Suzuki on the Dzire AMT versions. The Dzire transmission receives overall rebates of Rs. 17,000 in the meantime. There are no savings on the compact sedan’s CNG variants. The 90hp, 1.2-liter turbo powertrain in the Dzire competes with vehicles like the Hyundai Aura and Honda Amaze.
Maruti Suzuki Swift
The 90-horsepower, 1.2-liter DualJet petrol powerplant that powers both the Dzire and the Swift is available with a 5-speed conventional and an AMT transmission. The Swift, a car that competes with the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, features a sporty appearance, good handling, and an economical powerplant.
It is offered in both regular and AMT versions, with cumulative advantages totalling Rs 32,000. In contrast to the Dzire, Maruti is giving rebates on the hatchback’s CNG versions, totalling Rs 15,100.
Disclaimer: Discounts depend on inventory levels and vary from city to city. For actual rebate amounts, please verify with your neighbourhood merchant.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be