In January 2023, many great cars will be ready to enter the Indian market. Next month some vehicles will be unveiled, and some cars will be launched. Let us know the names and other details of those vehicles.
1.Mercedes E 53 AMG Cabriolet
Mercedes-Benz India recently announced that the E53 AMG Cabriolet luxury sedan would be launched in India on 6 January. The car will come to India via the CBU route and is expected to be priced at Rs 1.5 crore.
2. 2023 Kia Carnival
The facelifted Kia Carnival was to be unveiled globally in 2021. The facelifted Carnival will make its India debut at the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo.
- Hyundai Creta Facelift
Hyundai may also launch the much-awaited Creta facelift at the 2023 Auto Expo. The 2023 Creta will remain the same in engines and be equipped with more cosmetic upgrades than the current model.
- Mahindra XUV 400 Electric
Mahindra XUV400 electric SUV was recently unveiled in the Indian market. The company announced that it will launch an e-SUV in January 2023.
- Hyundai IONIQ 5
Hyundai’s flagship electric car, the IONIQ 5, debuted in India a few days ago. The company will launch the IONIQ 5 EV at the Delhi Auto Expo. Bookings for the new EV have now started, and customers can place their orders by paying a token amount of Rs 1 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be