Car manufacturer Mahindra has recently launched its new electric SUV, XUV400, in the country. The company will auction the exclusive edition of this car, for which the company is about to start registration. Customers must register from 11 am on January 26 till January 31. The auction process of this car will take place on February 10 2023. Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra himself will hand the highest bidder an exclusive edition of the car. The amount received in the auction will be donated to social welfare.
The XUV400 Exclusive Edition has been designed by the company’s Chief Design Officer, Pratap Bose, and fashion designer, Rimjhim Dadu. This car has been prepared in a special blue paint scheme, in which copper element has also been given, and the company’s Twin-Peaks logo will also be seen. There has been no change in this car’s interior layout and features, similar to its regular model. But it also gets new upholstery with copper stitching and ‘Rimzim Dadu x Bose’ badging on the armrest and the headrest.
This new electric SUV from Mahindra has been given the option of two battery packs of 34.5kWh and 39.4kWh. Together with the electric motor, this can generate power of 150bhp and torque of 310Nm. This car can achieve speed of 0 to 100 kmph in just 8.3 seconds. The maximum speed of this car is 150 km per hour. It gets three electric driving modes like Fun, Fast and Fearless. This car can range 375km on a 34.5kWh battery pack and 456km on a bigger 39.4kWh battery pack.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be