The ninth Formula E World Championship season’s fourth round will be held in India. This round of Formula E, an open-wheel electric vehicle racing competition, is taking place in Hyderabad. Mahindra has displayed the XUV400 Formula edition alongside the new Gen3 Formula E race vehicle to commemorate the Formula E race.
The Mahindra XUV400 Formula Edition features a unique livery that draws inspiration from racing. Mahindra Formula E and the Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE) studio in the UK created the new race car’s livery.
The Formula Edition livery has ‘Mahindra’ branding on the hood and flanks and a combination of copper and red finishes. The C-pillar has the brand name “Mahindra Racing” for Formula E. Copper highlights are also on the alloy wheels.
On Republic Day 2023, Mahindra began taking orders for the new XUV400 EV. Within 4 days, the SUV had over 10,000 reservations. According to Mahindra, the electric SUV has a 6-month waiting period. The price range for the XUV400 EV’s two trims, the EC and EL, is between Rs 15.99 lakh and Rs 18.99 lakh (introductory prices ex-showroom). It competes with vehicles like the MG ZS EV and the Tata Nexon.
Two battery packs are available for the Mahindra XUV400 EV: one 34.5kWh with a certified range of 375km and the other 39.4kWh with a range of 456km. The front-axle-mounted electric motor provides 150PS and 310Nm of torque. The fastest in the segment, it is said to accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in just 8.3 seconds. The battery can be charged quickly—in less than 50 minutes—using a 50kW DC fast charger to go from empty to 80%. In 6 hours, 30 minutes and 13 hours, respectively, a 7.2kW or 3.3kW AC charger may finish charging the battery to capacity.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be