On Republic Day, Mahindra & Mahindra opened reservations for the XUV400 electric SUV, and it has been officially announced that the company has received well over 10,000 reservations. The five-seater SUV is now on backorder for up to seven months, but the domestic SUV expert hopes to deliver 20,000 cars within the first year of its launch.
The company has stated that top-end EL version deliveries will be given priority. The first consumer deliveries will start in March 2023, although the low-end model will be delivered to customers later this year, around the holiday season. The Mahindra XUV400 faces off in the local market against the Tata Nexon EV, MG ZS EV, and BYD Atto 3.
The EC grade can be purchased with either a 3.3 kW or 7.2 kW AC charger and the smaller battery pack; however, the EL grade can only be purchased with the 7.2 kW AC charger and the larger 39.5 kWh battery pack. Priced between Rs. 15.99 lacks and Rs. 18.99 lacks (ex-showroom), the Mahindra XUV400 is available for only the first 5,000 reservations of each variant at the introductory rates.
It has two battery options: a 34.5 kWh and a 39.4 kWh. Both have an electric motor with 150 horsepower and 310 Nm output. The driving range of the former is 375 km, while the latter’s range is 456 km on a single charge. It can be refilled back to 80% from zero with a 50 kW DC fast charger in about 50 minutes.
There are two basic AC chargers available: 3.3 kW and 7.2 kW. The XUV400 is built on the same chassis as the XUV300 but has been expanded to have a length of nearly four metres overall. In contrast to its ICE sister, its boot space capacity is not compromised.
The features include disc brakes on all four wheels, six airbags, a steering wheel with mounted controls, automatic climate control, cruise control, a semi-digital instrument console, movable headrests, and more. It also includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with AdrenoX, OTR updates, a single-pane sunroof, in-car connected technology, automatic climate control, automatic parking, and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be