Mahindra has started bookings for the XUV 400 Electric. The company launched the electric SUV in two variants, EC and EL.
The company has started its booking in 34 cities. These cities are Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kochi, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, NCR, Kolkata, Dehradun, Coimbatore, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Kolhapur, Mysore, Mangaluru, Vadodara, Patna, Calicut, Raipur, Ludhiana, Udaipur, Jammu, Guwahati, Lucknow, Agra and Indore.
After opening the bookings, the car deliveries can start from March. The company plans to deliver 20 thousand units next year after launching the SUV. From March, the company will start delivering its EL variant, while deliveries of its EC variant will start during the festive season of Diwali.
The company offers two battery options in the XUV400 Electric. One of these batteries is 34.5 kW. While the second battery is 39.4 kW. Both the battery options get the same motor, giving the SUV 150 PS of power and 310 Nm of torque.
The XUV 400 Electric can run 375 and 456 kilometres on a single charge. It gets a range of 375 km with the 34.5 kWh battery and 456 km with the 39.4 kWh battery. EV batteries are completely protected from dust, soil, and water. It has got IP-67 rating for the battery.
The starting ex-showroom price of the XUV 400 Electric has been fixed at Rs 15.99 lakh. This price will be applicable only on the first five thousand bookings of both variants. After this, the price can be revised. The ex-showroom price of Rs 15.99 lakh is for the EC variant of the XUV 400 Electric. While the ex-showroom price of this variant with its 7.2 kW charger is Rs 16.49 lakh. The ex-showroom price of its top variant, EL, is Rs 18.99 lakh. This price from the company will be for the first five thousand bookings. After this, the prices can be changed.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be