Mahindra recently launched its first electric SUV XUV 400, in the country. Mahindra’s new electric SUV is very much liked by the people, while its delivery has yet to start. This car has been launched at an initial ex-showroom price of around Rs 16 lakh. This car competes with Tata Nexon EV, MG ZS EV and Hyundai Kona Electric in the Indian market.
Mahindra opened the booking window for this car on 26 January 2023. In the first five days, more than 10 thousand units of this car were booked, whereas now this figure has crossed 15 thousand units. Already there is a waiting period of 7 months on this car. Customers can book this car for ₹ 21,000. The company will deliver 20,000 units of this car this year.
Mahindra XUV400 range
The Mahindra XUV400 has a choice of two battery packs, which include 34.5kWh and 39.4kWh options. On a full charge, the company claims to get a range of 375 km and 456 km, respectively. It has a 3.3kW and 7.2kW charger with a 34.5kWh battery pack and only a 7.2kWh charger with a 39.4kWh battery pack.
Mahindra XUV400 Features
The top-spec variant gets a 7.0-inch touchscreen, 6 airbags, ISOFIX anchorages, a single-pane sunroof, disc brakes on all four wheels, IP67-rated battery pack, and connected car tech with an over-the-air (OTA) updates, Including many other features have been given.
Tata Nexon competes with EV Max.
This car competes with Tata Motors’ Nexon EV Max. It gets a range of 453 kilometres per charge. Its starting ex-showroom price is Rs 16.49 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be