The new-gen Mahindra Thar launched in 2020 has received a good response from customers. Although the waiting period has reduced, it is still around 6 months on average. Now Mahindra is working on a 5-door version of its Thar. Its testing is going on. The 5-door version of the Mahindra Thar has been spotted testing on the road several times in recent months. It is likely to be launched next year. The 5-door Jimny is also expected to be launched in 2023. It will be interesting to see the Indian market dominator Thar and the global bestseller Jimny (3-door version) face to face in their new avatar.
However, it has yet to be able to establish itself as a family-oriented SUV, which might not have been its intention either. However, positioning the 5-door Thar as a family-oriented SUV can also go a long way towards improving it.
Many updates are going to be available in this.
The biggest update will be that it will be bigger than before and come with 5 doors. It will also get a single-pane sunroof, as revealed by its recently spotted testing model.
The features of the sunroof may be variant-specific. It will only be available in some trim levels. Latest car news: The 5-door Thar is unlikely to get a soft top option. It can be brought only in a hard top option with a removable panel. The current Thar does not get a sunroof as there is no need for it. It already gets the option of a manual convertible top. The new 5-door Thar could be offered with a 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 2.2-litre diesel engine in the same configuration as seen on the Scorpio-N.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be