Mahindra has already launched the 4X2 version of the famous Thar SUV for off-roading in the country. Whose initial ex-showroom price are 9.99 lakhs. The company has brought this variant for people who will not use this car for off-roading. The Mahindra Thar 4X2 and the Mahindra Thar 4X4 are visually similar. That’s why many people need to understand which SUV variant would be better for them to buy, 4X2 or 4X4.
Both versions of the Thar look similar, but one can spot the difference by looking at the badging. The 4×2 badging has been given on the rear of the newly launched variant of Thar. While the old Thar gets 4X4 badging. You have to look at the side profile to identify the variant of this vehicle.
Externally, the Thar are identical, and there is no difference. The ground clearance and other exterior details remain the same in the 4X2 and 4X4 versions of the Thar. Both vehicles get 18-inch alloy wheels and all-terrain tyres.
Both models share the same dashboard layout and seating layout on the inside. But the new Mahindra Thar 4X2 RWD gets a cubby hole in place of the gear shift lever compared to its 4WD version. The Mahindra Thar 4X2 RWD gets front and rear armrests as assist equipment. The USB charging port also provides cup holders and the rear armrest. Interior features like the touchscreen infotainment system, aircon vents and controls are similar to the Mahindra Thar 4X4.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be