According to the latest report on Mahindra Thar, the new SUV’s brochure (Browser) has been leaked online, in which the first clear picture of this SUV can be seen. Coming with a bronze colour and heart top, this SUV will be officially launched for sale on January 9.
The Mahindra Thar 2WD will be offered with a two-wheel drive system as well as a new diesel engine. According to the leaked details, this SUV will be available in two new colours: Blazing Bronze and Everest White. Apart from this, the option of Aquamarine, Napoli Black, Red Rage and Galaxy Gray colour will also be available. Although Blazing Bronze is a unique and attractive colour, it is expected that the youth will like it.
This affordable Mahindra Thar will come in two variants (AX Opt and LX). Some such features will also be given in it, which you get in four-wheel drives, such as bumpers, moulded footstep, 18-inch alloy wheels, terrain tires etc. Electronic Stability Program (ESP), electric outside rearview mirrors (ORVM’s), fog lamps, cruise control, roof-mounted speakers and a touchscreen infotainment system will also be given.
As per the reports, Mahindra Thar will be introduced as a new powertrain. The company will now introduce this SUV with the new 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine, also used earlier in the XUV300. This engine generates power of 115Hp and torque of 300Nm. This SUV will also be available with a 2.0-litre (petrol) engine, which generates 150Hp power and 300Nm torque.
With the introduction of this new engine, the SUV will also easily fit into the new tax bracket as it already falls in the under-four-meter segment. The length of this SUV is only 3,985 mm. Its exterior will not see significant changes and will be offered a standard hard top body. As a two-wheel drive, both engines will power the rear wheel of the SUV.
However, before the launch, it is too early to say anything about the new Mahindra Thar 2WD price. But its price can be around 1.5 lahks to 2 lakh rupees less than the four-wheel drive variant. The current Thar is priced between Rs. 13.59 lakh to Rs. 16.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be