Mahindra has recalled two popular SUV cars, the Scorpio N and the XUV700. The rubber on the inner side of the bell housing will be checked in both of these cars. The company has recalled a total of 19 thousand units of both these cars. This includes 12,566 units of the Mahindra XUV700 manual transmission variant and 6,618 units of the Mahindra Scorpio-N manual transmission model. All these variants were manufactured between July 1 and November 11.
What is the bell housing
The bell housing is the part of the transmission that covers the flywheel and clutch of the transmission on vehicles powered by petrol-diesel engines. The company said this happened due to a mistake made during the sorting process at the supplier’s plant. Its investigation and correction process will be free. The Mahindra dealership will personally contact customers.
2-year waiting period
Mahindra’s Scorpio N and XUV700 are the vehicles with the longest waiting period in the country. Mahindra launched the Scorpio-N in June 2022. It has proved to be a blockbuster hit for the company, and within half an hour, more than 1 lakh bookings were made. There is a waiting period of almost two years for this car. Its price ranges from Rs 11.99 lakh to Rs 23.90 lakh.
While talking about Mahindra XUV 700 is a feature-loaded SUV of the company. Its price starts from Rs. 13.45 lakhs and goes up to Rs. 24.95 lakhs. It comes in 5-seater and 7-seater versions. The XUV700 gets features like a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, a six-way powered driver seat, a panoramic sunroof, and ADAS.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be