The Mahindra Scorpio-N has achieved a 5-star rating in the new round of Global NCAP crash tests. In which new security testing protocols have been implemented. Global NCAP has stated that the Mahindra Scorpio-N has scored 29.25 out of 34 overall in the adult occupant protection test, earning it a 5-star rating. In the child occupant protection segment, the SUV has scored 28.93 out of 49, earning it a 3-star rating.
The head and neck protection for the driver and front passenger of the Scorpio N has been rated by GNCAP as good. While the chest protection for the driver and front passenger has been given a modest rating. The crash test also revealed that the Scorpio-N performed well in the barrier-to-side impact test.
The Mahindra Scorpio-N SUV scored 16 out of 17 points in the side impact test. Global NCAP said this Mahindra SUV got an ‘OK’ rating for the side pole impact test. However, chest protection for the occupants inside the car received a ‘weak’ rating. The test results revealed that the bodyshell and footwell area of the SUV is stable. Along with this, the footwell area is capable of withstanding the load.
Speaking about the crash test results of the car, Alejandro Furnas, Secretary General of Global NCAP, congratulated Mahindra on securing a 5-star rating for the SUV. “Global NCAP congratulates Mahindra for its continued commitment to safety, achieving a 5-star rating for adult occupant protection under our new, more stringent crash test protocol,” he added.
David Ward, executive chairman of the Towards Zero Foundation, said Mahindra demonstrated its commitment to improving vehicle safety performance. He added, “Indian manufacturers such as Mahindra have demonstrated their commitment to improving vehicle safety performance. This is welcome, and we look forward to maintaining this good momentum when India passes the NCAP next year.” it will be launched.”
Under the new Global NCAP safety protocol, a vehicle gets a 5-star safety rating only if it scores the ESC, pole side impact, pedestrian protection, and seat belt reminder essentials of GNCAP.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be