Indian SUV specialist car company Mahindra has started the deliveries of the Scorpio N Z4 variant. This is the following variant from the base variant of the mid-size SUV. The company announced the prices of the new Scorpio only in June-July this year. However, the ex-showroom price of the Z4 variant ranges from Rs 13.49 lakh to Rs 16.44 lakh. The company started the delivery of Z8 L, the most expensive variant of Scorpio N, in September. At the same time, the delivery of Z4 has also begun.
The Mahindra Scorpio N Z4 comes with halogen headlamps, 17-inch steel wheels and LED taillights. Compared to the top-spec Z8, the Z4 variant of the Scorpio N gets less chrome on the outside. At the same time, it has been given mostly black piano finishing. Mahindra has provided three driving modes in this variant – Zip, Zap and Zoom. However, their information has yet to be given on the website.
Mahindra Scorpio N Z4: Features
Talking about the features of the Z4 variant of the new Scorpio, it gets an 8.0-inch touchscreen, which supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay like the higher variants. Apart from this, instead of the 7-inch multi-info shown in the infotainment cluster, the Z4 variant gets a 4.2-inch colour display. It also gets features like manual air conditioning control, fabric upholstery and traction control.
Mahindra Scorpio N Z4: Specifications
Talking about engine options, this variant will get a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. A 2.0-litre diesel engine will also be available in the mid-size SUV as a second engine option. Both these engines come mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic gearbox. Although the Z4 trim comes with rear-wheel drive (RWD), the diesel automatic variant of the Scorpio N Z4 will also get a four-wheel drive (4WD) option.
Mahindra Scorpio N: Delivery
Initially, Mahindra started the delivery of the expensive variants of the mid-size SUV. The Scorpio N has been one of the biggest launches for Mahindra this year, with waiting periods for some variants as long as two years. Its top-spec Z8 L trim could be delivered within four months of booking, as against 17 months earlier. However, the Z2, Z4, Z6 and Z8 variants may still have to wait for 22 to 25 months.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be