Mahindra has introduced five new variants in its Scorpio-N line-up. These include entry-level to mid-range petrol, diesel and all-wheel drive (AWD) variants.
The Scorpio-N Z2 trims include hill hold assist, ESC, dual barrel headlamps with LED turn indicators, LED tail lamps, 17-inch alloy wheels and second-row AC vents. In addition, the Scorpio-N Z4 variant comes equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, cruise control, electrically adjustable ORVMs, second-row AC with activated carbon filter, rear wiper, washer and demister, and height-adjustable seats with lumbar support.
The Scorpio-N has a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine capable of generating 198 bhp and 380 Nm of peak torque. Its other variants have been given a 2.2-litre diesel, capable of generating 173 bhp power and 400 Nm peak torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic.
Talking about the colour option, the new Mahindra Scorpio-N can be bought in five colours. In terms of variants, it has brought in a total of five trims – Z2, Z4, Z6, Z8 and Z8L and a total of 36 variants will be available for the customers to choose from. There will be 23 variants of diesel, while 13 variants will be petrol models.
Scorpio N’s new variant prices
Scorpio-N Z2 Petrol MT E – 12.49 lakh (ex-showroom)
Scorpio-N Z2 Diesel MT E – 12.99 lakh (ex-showroom)
Scorpio-N Z4 Petrol MT E – 13.99 lakh (ex-showroom)
Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel MT E – 14.49 lakh (ex-showroom)
Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel MT 4WD E- 16.49 lakh (ex-showroom)
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be