The Mahindra Scorpio Classic SUV has just increased in price by Rs 85,000. These days, the S and S11 models have priced at Rs. 12.84 lacks and Rs (all, ex-showroom). A 2.2L Gen2 mHawk turbocharged diesel engine combined with 6-speed manual transmission power both variants. The maximum output from the oil burner is 132 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque. According to the automaker, the revised Scorpio Classic is 14 per cent more fuel-efficient thanks to an engine that is 55 kg less than the one it replaces.
There are only two variants of the Scorpio Classic in the market. Both these variants have increased by Rs 65,000, after which now the ex-showroom price of Scorpio Classic S has gone up to ₹ 12.64 lacks, and the ex-showroom price of Scorpio Classic S11 has gone up to ₹ 11.16.14 lakh. In the same month, the prices of Scorpio N also increased by Rs 15,000 to Rs 1.01 lakh.
The Bolero Neo SUV was launched in a limited edition by Mahindra & Mahindra. The model’s pricing is Rs 11.49 lakh based on the most expensive option (ex-showroom). Over the standard model, the Mahindra Bolero Neo limited edition has some visual improvements. It has fog lamps, roof ski racks, headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, and a spare wheel cover finished in Deep Silver.
Additionally, several interior alterations have been performed. The limited edition has lumbar support for the driver and co-driver, dual-tone faux leather seats, and a height-adjustable driver seat. The SUV is equipped with centre console armrests in silver for the first time and armrests for the front and back passengers. A multifunctional steering wheel, BlueSense-connected car technology, cruise control, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a reverse parking camera are among the additional features available. The engine has not undergone any alterations.
The XUV400, Mahindra’s first completely electric SUV, will soon be available. Bookings have already started at Rs 21,000, and deliveries will begin in March 2023. The EC and EL versions of the Mahindra XUV400 are available and cost Rs 15.99 lakh and Rs 18.99 lakh, respectively. A 34.5kWh (EC) and a 39.4kWh (EL) battery pack are used in the powertrain arrangement, with claimed ranges of 375 km and 456 km, respectively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be