Domestic SUV maker Mahindra has introduced two new electric SUVs and a hypercar. The company has introduced the XUV.E9 and BE.05 SUVs in India. Apart from these, the Battista hypercar was introduced by the Mahindra-owned Italian luxury car company Pininfarina.
The XUV.E9 is an electric SUV from Mahindra. Its design has been kept like a coupe and is a completely electric SUV. There is no such SUV in the company’s current portfolio, which has a design like this, but according to media reports, it is being described as the electric version of the XUV700. Mahindra’s new twin peak logo has been given on the SUV from the front. Along with this, LED DRL and headlights have been given, and gloss black cladding has also been used.
The second electric SUV, BE.05, has also been introduced by Mahindra. The company is presenting it as a rally SUV. All Terrain Tires have been given in it so that this SUV can run on any road. Round LED headlights have been shown in its bumper, and thin LED DRLs have been given above it. From the front, it looks very aggressive and has skid plates at the bottom. Like the XUV.E9, it also uses gloss black cladding. The carrier has been fitted on the roof, which can carry luggage along with the spare tire, and LED lights have also been fitted on the carrier for more illumination.
The electric hypercar also introduced.
The Battista hypercar has also been introduced in India by the Mahindra-owned company Pininfarina. This hypercar is an entirely electric car. Its biggest feature is that it takes only 1.86 seconds to reach the speed of 100 kilometres from zero. At the same time, this car takes only 4.75 seconds to go from zero to 200 kmph and reaches 300 kmph in 12 seconds. Its top speed is up to 350 kilometres per hour. The best sports cars with ICE can also go from zero to 100 kilometres in five seconds. This feature of Mahindra’s Batista electric hypercar makes it the fastest legal street car in the world. Earlier, this record was in the name of Rimac Navara, which can accelerate from zero to 100 km in 1.95 seconds.
The car gets a 120 kWh battery pack to run up to 476 kilometres after a full charge. In this, the company has installed four electric motors, which give the car a power of 1900 horsepower. Carbon fibre has been used to keep the car light. The company will make only 150 units of it. Its cost is also around Rs 19.45 crore.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be