A new Bolero Neo Limited Edition model with a price tag of Rs 11.50 lakh has been launched in India by Mahindra & Mahindra. It is based on the SUV’s top-tier N10 model and costs Rs 29,000 more. The Bolero Neo Limited Edition offers several aesthetic and functional upgrades that help it stand out for this additional cost. There are already cars like Tata Nexon, Maruti Brezza, Kia Sonnet and Hyundai Venue in the market to compete with Mahindra Bolero Limited Edition.
Mahindra’s new Bolero Neo is similar to Mahindra TUV300. Besides this, the car gets a sculpted hood, a grille with chrome, a wide air dam, adjustable LED headlights, square windows, side mirrors and designer wheels. The rear also gets new taillights and a tailgate-mounted spare wheel. Currently, the car is available in 5 colours Rocky Beige, Pearl White Highway Red, Majestic Silver and Black.
The current Neo edition of the new Bolero Limited Edition is equipped with a 1.5-L Mhock diesel engine that meets BS6 standards and produces a maximum of 100 horsepower and 160 Nm of peak torque.
This vehicle is capable of providing 17 km/l of mileage. This car can go 125 kmph at its top speed. With a potent 2.2-L diesel engine, Mahindra may soon release its Neo Plus version.
An Italian-themed 7-seater cabin is included with the new Bolero Neo Limited Edition. In addition, it has a multifunction power steering wheel, armrest, remote lock, keyless entry, and premium fabric seats. Other vehicle features include a centre console, cruise control, and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with silver accents. This car has also provided twin airbags and impact sensors for added safety.
The new Bolero Neo Limited Edition has been launched for Rs 11.50 lakh (ex-showroom). This model is Rs 29,000, costlier than the N10 and Rs 78,000 cheaper than the N10 (O).
There are already options like Tata Nexon, Maruti Brezza, Kia Sonet and Hyundai Venue to compete with the Limited Edition of Mahindra Bolero.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be