2023 Auto Expo, Lexus The fifth-generation Lexus RX, which replaces the fourth-generation model, has been unveiled by the manufacturer. The vehicle has officially begun taking orders, and deliveries will begin in April 2023. The sleeker, bigger, sportier version of the Lexus is currently the best-selling model worldwide.
The redesigned spindle grille and sharper full LED headlights give the fifth-generation Lexus RX a more upright look. It has a rear end that resembles a coupe and completes LED taillights. A steeply slanted back windscreen is merged with a roofline resembling a coupe. Elegant LED taillights with a light bar in the middle are on the vehicle.
TNGA-K is the basis upon which the new Lexus RX is built. The weight difference between it and the fourth-generation vehicle is 90kg, and it has a longer wheelbase. There has been a 60mm increase in the wheelbase and a 10mm decrease in the roofline. The distinctive black rear pillar looks more three-dimensional, while the side features a sweeping character line and enormous 21-inch wheels.
Similar to the new NX, the new Lexus RX comes fitted with a larger 14-inch touchscreen infotainment unit. It comes with vegan leather instead of standard leather upholstery. In the cockpit, the multimedia screen, MID, single-dial meter, centralised gauges and HUD are grouped so their content can be read with minimal eye and head movement. It comes with a ‘Lexus Mood Selector feature that allows occupants to tailor the RX’s ambient lighting from 64 colours and 14 bespoke themes.
New Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound audio is standard equipment for the Lexus RX. It has a Digital Panoramic Image Monitor that shows a live 360-degree view of the area around it and previously recorded views from cameras underneath the vehicle. It also has an automated steering shift and braking system called the Advanced Park system, which aids in parking. Additionally, it has a variety of ADAS capabilities, including adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, proactive driving aid, lane trace assistance, pre-collision system with active steering assistance, and lane change assistance.
A 2.5-litre petrol-hybrid engine with 247 horsepower and a 2.4-litre turbo-petrol engine with 361 horsepower will be available in the Lexus RX 350h and 500h F Sport models in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be