Lexus has launched its luxury LX 500d car. It has been brought in at Rs 2.82 crore (ex-showroom) and will be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023. The new car is based on the Toyota Land Cruiser model, and the deliveries of the first batch of the SUV are expected to begin between January and March 2023.
Lexus LX 500d Engine
The LX500d is powered by a 3.3-litre twin-turbo V6 diesel engine sourced from the Land Cruiser LC300. This engine is capable of generating 305hp power and 700Nm torque. The engine is mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission. It also gets multiple drive modes like Normal, Eco, Comfort, Sport S, Sport S+ and a custom mode. The LX500d could get all-wheel drive as standard with a multi-terrain mode for off-roading.
Features of Lexus LX 500d
LX 500d, a twin-screen setup, is available in the SUV. The first screen has a 12.3-inch infotainment system display, and the lower setup has a 7.0-inch off-road data and climate control. It also gets an 8.0-inch multi-information display in the instrument cluster. Rear seat passengers will also get two 11.6-inch touchscreens and a wireless remote control.
Lexus LX 500d SUV rivals
The new luxury SUV from Lexus will compete with the long-wheelbase version of the new Range Rover, priced between Rs 2.56 crore-3.43 crore (ex-showroom). Besides this, it also rivals the Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600, which is priced at Rs 2.92 crore (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be