With the introduction of the Tata Altroz CNG and the Tata Punch CNG, Tata is prepared to increase the scope of its CNG offerings in the nation. As unconventional fuel technologies gain popularity, several automakers, particularly Tata, Hyundai, and Maruti, are aiming to introduce new CNG vehicles in the nation. Even though many more CNG vehicles will soon be introduced in the nation, here is a listing of the leading three that you should look into.
- Maruti Brezza CNG
Among the greatest anticipated CNG vehicles in India is the Brezza CNG, which is highly anticipated to be marketed with the same 1.5L Bi-Fuel CNG engine as the Ertiga CNG.
This powertrain is anticipated to be paired with both a six-speed conventional and a five-speed conventional transmission, with optimum power and torque outputs of 88 PS and 121.5 Nm, correspondingly. Prior to the introduction in the nation, the brand will shortly provide further information.
- Tata Altroz CNG
The Tata Altroz CNG is reportedly supplied with a twin-cylinder iCNG kit and will compete against competitors like the Toyota Glanza CNG and the Maruti Baleno CNG in the industry. It will be propelled by a 1.2L Revotron Bi-Fuel powertrain that produces a maximum of 77 horsepower and 97 Nm of performance. In contrast to amenities like a Single Advanced EUC and Direct State CNG, this luxury CNG compact also comes with a useful and functional trunk.
- Tata Punch CNG
One of the finest vehicles now offered by the company is the Tata Punch, which will shortly be offered with a CNG engine alternative. It combines a powertrain with the Altroz and will be available with a boot-mounted twin-cylinder package that is comparable to that of the Altroz.
Among the most useful and functionality CNG vehicles in India, the Tata Punch CNG will not only have a luxurious interior but will also have an excellent performance thanks to Dyna-pro technologies. Only the Accomplished and Creative trims will be accessible with the CNG propulsion alternative.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be